Building Vim/anything else

Subject: Building Vim/anything else
From: Adam Price (Adam@oldchildrensbooks.com)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 15:51:33 MST

I have yellowdog running very well - except for building. Everything that
came installed has been chugging along nicely, but I have not bee able to
build anything else (except for penguineyes) Not a new pine, not Amaya,
not a new kernel, not this, not that and most recently not vim 5.5 with
GUI support.

Everything seems to go along well, except that the builder can't find the
termcap file and bails in make at the last minute with a "can't find
window sixe" type of message. I looked, and /etc/termcap is there, but I
wonder if there might be a bigger problem, since , as I say, NOTHING will
build. What should I look at for troubleshooting this general problem?

-Adam