Install woes, Jazz drive and USB Card..

Subject: Install woes, Jazz drive and USB Card..
BondTrails@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 12:23:58 MST

Hello YellowDoggers,

I have been happily learning Linux via YDL's Champion Server (v1.1) on my S900 mac clone (very much similar to Apple's 9600)

Anyway, YDL 1.1 was installed on my Jazz 2Gig SCSI drive because I needed my MacOs in the internal HD. A few days ago I purchased an Entrega USB card so I could use all the fancy shmancy new hardware available and decided to reinstall YDL. The intall went on as usual until I got to the point where the installer asked me to format my partitions. After checking off the appropriate boxes the installer started doing some formatting type operation then it came back with an error message "Mount Failed." Anyone know what could be wrong?? (My Jazz drive is /dev/scd and is partitioned for root, opt, home, usr, and swap on 4 5 6 7 and 8 respectively)

I have 192 meg ram, 2.1g scsi hard drive, macos 8.6

Thanks for your help!!

Bondtrails