Re: HippieDog (clock problem) + mouse problem

Subject: Re: HippieDog (clock problem) + mouse problem
From: Urs Hochstrasser (hochstrasser@cyberlink.ch)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 00:34:24 MST

Hi there,

>I downloaded /sbin/clock from

ah cool, one problem less... :-)

>The next problem I need to solve though is the reason I upgraded to 2.2.10
>in the first place, is to get my contour unimouse working properly.

Well, using the 2.2.12 kernel from
ftp://devel.linuxppc.org/users/atong/aty128 my mouse (a Kensington
mouse-in-a-box, but my UniMouse just worked fine too) seems to work,
with the following exceptions
- can't use the mouse in the text console (no cursor moving around)
- in X it behaves a bit strangely just after startup
- in a terminal window highlighting is strange: left button starts
   range, right button ends it instead of dragging with the left button
But perhaps that's because I just have the bare kernel...

Cheers
--Urs

Urs Hochstrasser Urs.Hochstrasser@unibas.ch
Botanical Institute, Hebelstrasse 1, CH-4056 BASEL
SWITZERLAND Phone +41 61 267 23 07