Re: ydl1.1 & pmac 7200 woes

Subject: Re: ydl1.1 & pmac 7200 woes
From: Jason Knight (ftjek@uaf.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 01 1999 - 17:08:43 MDT

One thing I haven't seen anyone ask, are you using the onboard graphics
or a 3rd party card? I just installed CS 1.1 on a7200/120 and the only
difficulty I had was something wonky in the scsi chain (I've cobbled
together 4 external drives of various vintage - macos wasn't too fussy
about the order, but the ydl installer was). All standard stuff, but I
just dropped ramdisk.image.gz and vmlinux into the top level of the
system folder, installed bootx, checked use ramdisk and no display
driver, left the root device field blank, and everything went fine.

Jason