New Mailing lists

From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Fri Oct 01 1999 - 17:59:22 MDT

Hey all,

yellowdog-security and yellowdog-devel are now up and running!

* yellowdog-security: This is a moderated security announcements list.

To subscribe to yellowdog-security, send a blank email to:
yellowdog-security-subscribe@lists.yellowdoglinux.com

To subscribe to the yellowdog-security digest, send a blank email to:
yellowdog-security-digest-subscribe@lists.yellowdoglinux.com

* yellowdog-devel: For developers. If you want to help shape future YDL
                 releases, this list is for you.

To subscribe to yellowdog-devel, send a blank email to:
yellowdog-devel-subscribe@lists.yellowdoglinux.com

To subscribe to the yellowdog-devel digest, send a blank email to:
yellowdog-devel-digest-subscribe@lists.yellowdoglinux.com

I'm going to be converting yellowdog-announce to a digest list shortly.
Once it's up and running, I'll let you guys know.

Dan

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
   Yellow Dog Linux
   http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/