Re: Any news on 450 G4?

Subject: Re: Any news on 450 G4?
From: Jason Titus (jason@iatlas.com)
Date: Mon Oct 04 1999 - 16:24:37 MDT

As far as I can tell, it is not linked to from anything, but was mentioned
on the Darwin list. Here is the URL for the source :

http://www.publicsource.apple.com/projects/darwin/source/egcs-2.tar.gz

Enjoy!

Jason.

p.s. - Here is a useful (and hard to find) URL for searching all of the
Apple mailing lists -

http://public.lists.apple.com/search.html