Re: CS 1.1 Ratings

Subject: Re: CS 1.1 Ratings
From: Benjamin Karas (bjk4@po.cwru.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 22:33:09 MDT

We YDL users are so rabid that we each have shrines dedicated to the god
Dan Burcaw and pray daily for a newer versions of Netscape. We must be
doing something right, for we were recently provided a solution for Java
in Netscape.

However, there are users who are just as enthused about YDL, but are sore
that G5 support is not present yet. Those users must be causing the poll
to be skewed. I suggest we run a holy war against that poll in order to
rightly set the correct opinions.

-Ben :)