Re: CS 1.1 Ratings

Subject: Re: CS 1.1 Ratings
From: mg (mkdk@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 04:57:28 MDT

Dan: We can't forget about the poor lost souls who are concerned about the
G6 and G7 development not being preprocessed by YDL already:-)
    Ican't believe that Linux PPC scored so high, did they run the
poll???:-) Gotta say YDL CS 1.1 was the easiest linux install I've ever
done.
    Linux PPC froze my CPU, requiring me to remove the logic board and
battery, because resetting PRAM could not be done from keyboard because ADP
ports were locked up. YDL should be at the top aof the list, not the bottom.
I'm complaining to them now!
Mark Gilligan