FB_Dev and Re: IMS and ATI

Subject: FB_Dev and Re: IMS and ATI
From: frame (frame@deadprotocol.org)
Date: Thu Oct 07 1999 - 14:32:53 MDT

Well Tom, I'm glad you DID write something this time :)

You've shed quite some light on the subject, thank you.

Another question I have is "what the heck is FB_Dev?" if I leave my machine
unatented for an extended period of time, I usually have a plethora of error
messages saying FB_Dev overflowed and the machine is frozen (this is in console
mode) even when the machine is idling at the promt. My X also dies if left
unatented for 10-15 minutes, saying that there was a call to an FB_Dev function
that wasn't implemented.

Anyone?

Greg

P.S. I sure have a lot of questions don't I? sorry, mac cloobie :)