Re: spreading of Linux

Subject: Re: spreading of Linux
From: Evan Read (eread@netaccess.co.nz)
Date: Fri Oct 08 1999 - 14:53:55 MDT

Of course I thought about that. But what does Apple want to do, tech some
"college students" a lesson about how to behave or do they want more games
on the platform?

I don't know the figures, or how much money game companies can make on the
Mac platform, but until the decision to develop for Macintosh becomes a
no-brainer, Apple needs to take a small piece of its billions and hand it
out to people that stand to increase its market share. Even if they are
spoilt brats..

That is where I am coming from.