Re: EGCS help needed!

Subject: Re: EGCS help needed!
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 17:20:08 MDT

Carlos Antonio Perez's bits of Mon, 11 Oct 1999 translated to:

> Hi, I have a basic question I hope someone can help me with:
> C++ support with EGCS does not seem to include <bitset>, is
> this an egcs omision? would a powerppc gcc version include it?
As far as I know, bitset was not officially supported in the egcs
distribution until the recent merge into GCC 2.95. As for the current
Linux PowerPC version of gcc, that is also egcs and missing bitset
support. GCC 2.95 is available for a number of platforms, but I am not
sure about the status of the PowerPC port.

Jim