Re: filesystem size vs. physical size

Subject: Re: filesystem size vs. physical size
From: JCS (chris526@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 11 1999 - 20:16:43 MDT

Thanks to Jim and Aurel,

Aurel - If I understand correctly, Jim uses an HFS partition as a file
transfer only partition, meaning that his transfer partition does not have a
MacOS installed. His HFS+ partition is used for the MacOS and since it
contains BootX, it is also used to boot into Linux. Using this partition
scheme would save you a bit of room on your transfer partition because you
would not need a minimal MacOS install on that partition.

Chris