Repartitioning

Subject: Repartitioning
From: Philip A. Kirschner (pak1@cec.wustl.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 01:53:12 MDT

This should be an easy one for you seasoned professionals out there:

I have two 2GB partitions on a drive. The second one has YDL on it. The
first one is empty, but is HFS+ formatted. I don't need that space for
anything, and would just like it to use as storage for large files through
linux. Is there a way to recreate that partition so that I can use it in
linux? Can I just write to it now? (I mean, I CAN mount it, I just can't
see anything because it is HFS+.) Any help would be appreciated.

Phil

* Phil Kirschner *
* pak1@cec.wustl.edu *