Re: mouse buttons with touchpad

Subject: Re: mouse buttons with touchpad
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Fri Oct 15 1999 - 13:23:19 MDT

Don't have my PowerBook handy at the moment, so I can't look up exactly
what I am using. However, you get second and third button functionality
by passing a kernel argument at boot time. This information is listed
in the CS 1.1 manual, in an appendix I believe; however if you use what
is in the manual for a PowerBook, you don't get 2/3 buttons on F11/F12
as it states. Instead you end up with middle as fn-ctrl and right as
fn-F11. If you can't find the proper information in the manual, let me
know and I will check my PowerBook this evening.

Jim

Rob Comstock's bits of Fri, 15 Oct 1999 translated to: