Re: USB mouse under 2.2.12 kernal

Subject: Re: USB mouse under 2.2.12 kernal
From: Evan Read (eread@netaccess.co.nz)
Date: Sun Oct 17 1999 - 02:13:32 MDT

I found out that if I opened the filed, closed it an reopened it, the USB
figure would increment by 8. After some furious clicking, it went up
several hundred.

So the keyboard works and the keyboard clicks. So why can't Linux pick up
its movement (this must be the problem).

Thanks

--
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

- Edmund Burke, 19th-century philosopher