Re: No SCSI disks found during install

Subject: Re: No SCSI disks found during install
From: Raffi Minassian (raffi@dcit.com)
Date: Sun Oct 17 1999 - 10:51:34 MDT

Hi Mark.

I posted the exact same question/issue just a few days ago. When I tried it
however, all drives were formatted as Standard HFS so I dont think the HFS+ has
anything to do with the problem. I think its because the UltraWide SCSI card
isnt being seen for some reason.
Please let me know if you work your way around this. I'll do the same.

Thanks!