Re: Sound on a Powerbook G3

Subject: Re: Sound on a Powerbook G3
From: Rob Comstock (robc@kla-tencor.com)
Date: Wed Oct 20 1999 - 13:00:06 MDT

I managed to have sound working on my '99 pwr book G3 by switch
from bootx1.1.1 to bootx1.1.3, The 1.1.3 version is located at:

ftp://ftp.yellowdoglinux.com/pub/yellowdog/utilities/BootX 1.1.3.sit

Don'n know why this is required but thought I saw a message to this
effect on this list...

I am using xmms to play MP3 files and it all works flawlessly!

Now if we could get mouse buttons 2/3 emulation working or have
external USB mouse support in place I would be willing to drop
usage of my x86 laptop!

Ciao

Rob