Re: 2.2.12 Kernel video Woes

Subject: Re: 2.2.12 Kernel video Woes
From: Tom Tarka (tommy@mp3.com)
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 05:08:18 MDT

Followup: the program i was thinking of is xvidtune. Unfortunately,
I can't
get to using because I'm running into a problem which is almost
(but not quite) answered in the FAQ:

I can't use my USB mouse on my G4. I've edited the /etc/sysconfig/keyboard

and changed that over to adb (and can then use the keyboard just fine) but
I can't figure out how to get the mouse to work. Have tried numerous
things, including: running mouseconfig and setting my mouse to be
an ADB mouse, then restarting gpm, doing this in conjunction with linking
/dev/mouse to /dev/adbmouse, just linking /dev/mouse to /dev/adbmouse
etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

    thanks,