Re: install image

Subject: Re: install image
From: Ed Jaeger (ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com)
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 19:05:25 MDT

I burned a CD from a downloaded ISO image & it worked flawlessly. I
used gcombust (a front end to cdrecord) on a linux machine to make the
cd, but ISO9660 is ISO9660, any software should be able to do it without
problems. Did you check the md5sum of the image you downloaded to make
sure nothing's corrupt?

--
Ed Jaeger, CFO, Bohlender Graebener Corporation
ed.jaeger@bgcorp.com

-- Plato