Re: install image

Subject: Re: install image
From: John Westgate (jwestgate@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 19:22:30 MDT

What software are you running on the CD burner? If you use Toast, I
believe you should not make it ISO 9660, there's a way to make a CD image,
do that. That's how I made mine from a download, installed on a beige G3,
onto a separate drive. There's instructions on how to do this with Toast
on the MKLinux FTP site.