Re: One monitor, two computers?

Subject: Re: One monitor, two computers?
From: Jason P. Stanford (Jason.Stanford@pobox.com)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 13:59:56 MDT

  I've got SSH on the YDL box now. It's just there there are times, when
you need console access. At least in the early stages of configuring and
debugging the server(s). Actually, this begs the question of whether
it's okay to physically remove and/or add a monitor cable connection to
the computer while it's powered up. I assume this is a huge no-no, but
then again it's never been necessary to do so.
  Never used MacX...