Re: One monitor, two computers?

Subject: Re: One monitor, two computers?
From: Alberto Varesio (Alberto.Varesio@Pmail.net)
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 07:42:03 MDT

"Jason P. Stanford" wrote:

> Is there a way I can share my 20" (beige) Apple Colorsync monitor
> between a Blue & White G3 (running MacOS) and a Beige G3/300 running
> YDL? Some sort of switch? What about the ADB port on the monitor? Please
> help! (I don't have enough desktop space for both computers *and* two
> monitors... And the fact that I hardly ever work directly on the YDL
> server, but need it occasionally).
>
> Jason

If you like software solutions have a look at
http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/index.html

I'm using it to work on 3 systems (AIX,LinuxPPC,NT) with 1 Kbd,Video,Mouse

--
 Alberto Varesio - AIX Support Professional           Phone: +39-011-41581-11
 EDIST Spa        >>> Crack RC5-64 Moo @ <<<          Fax:   +39-011-41581-80