Why Won't YDL boot!!

Subject: Why Won't YDL boot!!
From: Erick W.Curtis (ecurt@cache.net)
Date: Sun Sep 05 1999 - 14:01:57 MDT

    I am a new Lunix User. I cannot get YDL to boot Up, it Just freezes
even on install. I am running a 300mhz Blue and Ice G3 with 96 megs of ram
and I do have my 6 gb hard drive partitioned correctly. The correct items
are installed in the system folder but when you go to install lunix it
freezes after showing you the version of the kernel. Please help. Also
Note that I am using a USB keyboard and mouse is that the problem?

Erick Curtis

ecurt@cache.net