Re: G3 PB video acceleration

Subject: Re: G3 PB video acceleration
From: Aaron Levitt (aaron@ultimatewisdom.com)
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 09:19:37 MDT

I started my machine, entered the settings below in bootx, started linux
and still had the same effect. It only got a few steps into the boot up..
and the screen split and I coundnt see anything. I didn't even get to the
Xconfigurator part. I am still using the kernel that came with the install
(2.2.6), not sure if that will make a difference. But using the settings
below, I still cant boot up. According to my Apple System Profiler, it is
an ATY,RageLTPro. Any other suggestions??

-Aaron