fetchmailconf and damn ease of use to hell....

Subject: fetchmailconf and damn ease of use to hell....
From: Evan Read (evan@netaccess.co.nz)
Date: Wed Sep 08 1999 - 02:58:20 MDT

Hey all.

First thing, I have given up using GUI program mail shite and decided to
go with a
PINE/FETCHMAIL combo (wouldn't mind hearing what people like to combine
with FETCHMAIL though... does PINE suck? I use it at work and it is
pretty cool)...

Thing is, I don't want to manually invoke fetchmail all the time... I want
to set up my ".fetchmailrc" with all sorts of shit in it (poll delays,
auto invokes and shit) and I want to use fetchmailconf to do it (or
someone can send me an example file I can learn from it - but would prefer
fetchmailconf so I can check out all the options).

Can someone send it to me (or point out a URL)? I can't find the damn
thing anywhere. Thanks.

Second thing. Damn YDL's ease of use to hell. Everytime I want to get
geeky and dirty with this distro, the software is already installed and
the shit is already setup!!!!! Dan, would you stop making such a good
distro? I need a distro that will kick my ass ;) Maybe need to get a
slackware port or something ;)

Hehehehe... oh well.

Cyas

Ev.