Re: I can't Get YDL to install on mu blue G3

Subject: Re: I can't Get YDL to install on mu blue G3
From: Raffi Minassian (Raffi@dcit.com)
Date: Wed Sep 08 1999 - 20:29:26 MDT

Erick,

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that USB keyboards/mice arent supported on Blue G3s. I dont know if thats whats causing your problem but you might want to consider it as you try to get further. Also, have you tried booting into the install without going all the way into MacOS? Make sure No video driver is checked (as mentioned before) and  I guess there shouldnt be anything filled in the root device field.

--
Raffi Minassian
raffi@dcit.com

**Do not be arrogant because of your knowledge, but confer with the
ignorant man as with the learned...  -Maxims of Ptahhotep, Dyn. V **