Re: Making Champion CD

Subject: Re: Making Champion CD
From: Paul Schaap (paul.schaap@dingoblue.com.au)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 01:23:12 MDT

David,

Yes, I did this myself ! Just make sure when you mirror the release you
get
all the permissions correct (I just chmod 777'ed the lot), otherwise youll
write
a coffee cup holder like me ;-). And for the BlueG3 the standard kernel
and
ramdisk didnt work so on my BlueG3 so I used the smaller ramdisk (as
mentioned on this list) and the LinuxPPC BlueG3 kernel.

> I saw something on the ftp site about making a Champion 1.1 CD I think
> is is possible to download all the 1.1 files and make my own install
> CD? I am not trying to rip anyone off I swear I bought 1.0 and wanted
> to upgrade but I am not rich
> Dave

Paul