Re: java runtime

Subject: Re: java runtime
lewis@napanet.net
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 20:34:13 MDT

On Unix systems executables are searched using a "path"
Type 'echo $PATH' to see the one currently in effect
If "." is not in your path then the current directory will NOT
be searched.
Two solutions:
EITHER add "." to your path
OR type "./foo" to execute 'foo' in current directory.
In this case that would be:
'./jre Blink'

Stephen Lewis