Re: ??"?

Subject: Re: ??"?
From: Aaron Levitt (aaron@ultimatewisdom.com)
Date: Sat Sep 11 1999 - 08:59:53 MDT

[snip]
>I keep finding empty files named ??"? floating around my system;

I used to get them as well. From what I understand they are Gnome temp
files. I switched from Gnome to WindowMaker and now I dont get those
files. As far as I know there isnt anything you can do about them other
than switch window managers. Just one of Gnome's little quirks.

-Aaron
/^\ ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
\ /
 X "We have solutions, just not for your computer"
/ \ --Microsoft Tech Support