xmms on a B&W G3

Subject: xmms on a B&W G3
From: Brian K Lamb (renner@borderline.org)
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 07:50:19 MDT

Hey Folks,

THought I'd see if any of ya'll have hit this problem. I'm trying to run
xmms under YDL CS 1.1 on a rev2 B&W G3. Anytime I try to play a mp3 with
it, the silly thing hangs. Sound on the box does work fine as all the
Enlightenment sounds play, I can use the CD Player and mpg123 will play
the offending files. xmms seems to work fine right up to the point where I
hit the play button (it actually worked once and I can't figure out why).

I'm running the 2.2.6 kernel from Robert Shaw's page with the ATI 128
support built in.

Thanks!

Brian Lamb