Re: MySQL on YDL, LinuxPPC, et al

Subject: Re: MySQL on YDL, LinuxPPC, et al
From: Scott R. Every (scott@emji.net)
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 15:40:24 MDT

There is a section in the configure script which checks for Solaris big
file support. Make sure that section is deleted or commented out.

make sure to remove any cached config information by deleting config.cache.

re-run configure, recompile and it should work.

--On Mon, Sep 13, 1999 5:35 PM -0400 "Jason P. Stanford" <jps3@lehigh.edu>

--
Scott R. Every - mailto:scott@emji.net
EMJ Internet - http://www.emji.net