Re: mounting hfs disk

Subject: Re: mounting hfs disk
From: David P. Riedel (driedel@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 19:58:44 MDT

michael

when i log in as root and type lsmod i get a line with column headings
and no lines of output!

i do have a running system so i don't know what this means.

i've tried your suggestion for the full path name and i stll get the
response that hfs is not supported by the kernel.

i tried the insmod command and this had no effect.

thanks for your help

dave