Re: mounting hfs disk

Subject: Re: mounting hfs disk
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 22:49:18 MDT

Hmm.. interesting. I have a 2.2.6-16.apmac kernel that installed from my CS 1.1 CD
as well as apmac modules. But it sounds like others have bpmac kernel and apmac
modules. Did something maybe get out of sync on the distribution? That would seem to
explain why some people end up with no loaded modules.