Re: Samba broken

Subject: Re: Samba broken
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Tue Sep 14 1999 - 22:59:03 MDT

Hi.

Don't really know anything about Samba, beyond what it is, so this might be a
stupid comment. But are you running any sort of firewall or using TCPWrappers to
limit access to your system? Maybe it times out because the server doesn't have
permission to make a connection with your client machine? Just a thought.

Jim