Re: KDE 1.1.2 RPMS

Subject: Re: KDE 1.1.2 RPMS
From: Bernie Mentink (ebike@paradise.net.nz)
Date: Wed Sep 15 1999 - 15:27:18 MDT

Dan Burcaw wrote:

> I've just built and uploaded KDE 1.1.2 RPMS.
> They should show up on the sites soon.
>
> You can grab them from:
> ftp://ftp.yellowdoglinux.com/pub/yellowdog/software/kde/RPMS
>
> Note: I've changed the FTP site a bit, gnome/, install-ssh/, devel/ have
> all been moved inside software/ just to keep things clean :)
>
> Later,
> Dan
>
> Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
> Yellow Dog Linux
> "The Ultimate Companion for a Dedicated Server"
> http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

Hi Dan,

Had a look at the directory, question: What files do you need to download
to upgrade, will downloading
the 'base' file do? Or do I need all of them?
A HOWTO or helpfile in the directory would be very helpful, it could
contain information on
what extra 'features' this version has, amongst other helpful info.
Just my .02c

Cheers,
Bernie.

--