KDE application compile errors.

Subject: KDE application compile errors.
From: Bernie Mentink (ebike@paradise.net.nz)
Date: Wed Sep 15 1999 - 16:28:04 MDT

Hi All,

I am trying to compile a KDE application and I get the following errors
after I run ./configure.
-------------------------- errors --------------------------------------

checking for KDE... libraries /usr/lib, headers /usr/include
checking for extra includes... no
checking for extra libs... no
checking for kde headers installed... yes
checking for kde libraries installed... configure: error: your system
fails at linking a
small KDE application!
Check, if your compiler is installed correctly and if you have used the
same compiler to compile Qt and kdelibs as you did use now
My Qt is the latest ver 2.0 which I have just compiled onto my system (
without errors)
Is Qt my problem or am I missing some KDE libs.
These errors I get when trying to compile any KDE application.

Thanks fo your time.
Bernie.

--
-------------IMAC YELLOWDOG LINUX--------------