new KDE RPMS broke something

Subject: new KDE RPMS broke something
From: Evan Read (evan@netaccess.co.nz)
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 02:10:36 MDT

Hey all.

Was ./configuring kdbg.

Got this:

checking for KDE headers installed... yes
checking for KDE libraries installed... configure: error: your system
fails at linking a small KDE application!
Check, if your compiler is installed correctly and if you have used the
same compiler to compile Qt and kdelibs as you did use now.

All I can say is I RPM'd the new KDE RPMS and my QT path has changed (from
/usr/lib to usr/local/qt/lib (since I installed QT 2).

Bugger. Not 100% sure where to proceed from here as I don't actually know
what the problem is. The compiler is the same that compiled QT but I am
guessing Dan compiled kdelibs. Any ideas?

Thanks

--
Evan Read