FINAL COMPILED KERNAL

Subject: FINAL COMPILED KERNAL
From: mg (mkdk@ne.mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 18:40:26 MDT

Fellow Linux Pro's:
How much would it cost to burn a CD for my mac specifically with all the
security patches up to date, the latest stable kernal and my specific
ethernet card compiled into one working linux environment? I'm referring to
either having this installed on a hard drive, or burned on a CD. With the
know how I could burn it myself in 15 minutes, however as a linux novice,
the hurdles are presently too high for me to breach. I want a stable linux
environment with all of the above and the networking ethernet configured
for a cable modem. I know its a lot, at least for my naiveté in linux, but
for linux ppc pro's it might be a fun challange?

Help,
Mark