Re: More on PPP

Subject: Re: More on PPP
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 03:21:06 MDT

Sounds like your modules and kernel might be out of sync. Do you have a
/lib/modules/2.2.6-16bpmac directory? Or is it /lib/modules/2.2.6-16apmac? It
appears that PPP support is provided through a module, at least on my system, so
failing to find the correct modules might be the root of your problem.

Jim