POP3 commands and Fetchmail

Subject: POP3 commands and Fetchmail
From: Evan Read (evan@netaccess.co.nz)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 07:54:51 MDT

Hey all. Fetchmail currently sends the command "LAST" (I know this after
using verbose mode) to the server but the server doesn't recognise it. If
I run fetchmail from console, I get the error:

fetchmail: Invalid command, try one of: STAT, LIST [msg], RETR msg, TOP
msg n, DELE msg, UIDL [msg], NOOP, RSET, QUIT

Which is fair enough as it doesn't seem to affect the mailbox at all. But
when I run it from CRON, cron sends me this in message email form instead.
EVERYTIME I have new mail ;).

Anyone have any ideas on disabling the LAST command? If not I will prolly
attempt to pipe this stuff out to a text file, but would rather it gone.

Thanks

--
Evan Read