How can I print to a LaserWriter

Subject: How can I print to a LaserWriter
From: Luca Giroux (luca@CAM.ORG)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 13:15:12 MDT

The installation of YDL went fine!
I checked the "printer setup" and was prompted for information.

For printer type, I checked "Local printer" because the LaserWriter 4/600
PS (Postcript level 2)
 is connected directly to the beige PowerMac.

Unfortunatly, the AUTODETECT seems to be PC-only. As it could not find a
LPT1, I had to enter a manual value. I tried "/dev/ttyS1".

Of course I choose "Postcript" in the printer list, since there was no
LaserWriter.

After installation, I went to control-panel, Printer button, lpd menu,
restart.
Worked!
Then I went to Tests menu to print a Postcript test page.
Worked! (well, I had the message: Page printed)

The only problem is that nothing is printing.

What is missing?
Thanks.

--
Luca