Re: Manual-PDF

Subject: Re: Manual-PDF
From: Sam Moore (sam@ewcreative.com)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 13:41:49 MDT

Hmm... have you actually gotten this to work? I can't execute the
resulting installed binary - it seems like it might be intellinux only.

--
Sam Moore * Senior Production Manager
East West Creative * (212) 951 7220

"Good and bad, happy and sad, All thoughts vanish into emptiness Like the imprint of a bird in the sky"