Re: Manual-PDF

Subject: Re: Manual-PDF
From: Sean M. Alderman (netsurfer@mindless.com)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 14:13:14 MDT

Hrmm...I didn't look that deeply. I figured it was open source...
if you search freshmeat for PDF there are a couple of X based PDF
viewers...I just put the adobe one in because I had thought it would be work
the best. It's supposed to be a *nix application. I had assumed that meant
the source was downloadable and it could be compiled on any platform.