Re: how to burn iso to disk

Subject: Re: how to burn iso to disk
From: Bill Richards (bill@fudgehead.com)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 14:43:39 MDT

Jason,

I burned my CS 1.1 ISO image no-probs on my NT 4.0 workstation using
Adaptec Easy CD Creator. It's very easy to do. If you have that
application (which came with my Yamaha CRW4416SX CD re-writer) just go to
the file menu and select "Create CD from Disk Image"... select your ISO
disk image (also set the drop down image type to "ISO") and your off.

Tips: don't use the computer for anything while the CD is burning... any
disruption in the flow of data to the CD-R will destroy the CD and you
will have to do it again. Also, don't bump the CD-R while it's writing
(ie: sit on the desk, pound on your keyboard, etc.)

Hope that helps!

Bill