Re: Manual-PDF

Subject: Re: Manual-PDF
From: Evan Read (evan@netaccess.co.nz)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 15:56:03 MDT

One that I prefer (that would more than likely have been installed when
you installed YDL) is "PS Viewer". You will find it under "graphics" in
KDE or as "kghostview" from the command line. It is the best I have seen
(and does more than just PDF). KDE, by default, seems bound to it so just
click on your pdf (if using KDE) and see what happens ;)

Ev.