Re: how to burn iso to disk

Subject: Re: how to burn iso to disk
From: David Barnum (barnum81@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 16:54:24 MDT

Jason Knight wrote:

> For those of us less knowledgeable of cd burning, what is the process of
> burning the CS 1.1 image to cd? The university lab has recently been
> replacing a bunch of machines, so I'm not sure if they still have a mac
> (with a cdr and toast), I hear they are replacing it with a bunch of NT
> machines, so hints for either/both would be great.
> Thanks
> Jason

Download the iso install.img file, (NT machine) I used Adaptec Easy CD
Creator, chose to burn the CD from a disk image file, usually iso disk images
extension is iso, so you may have to rename the file with the iso extension,
then let it go and it does everything for you, you don't need to burn it on a
Mac...but it can be done there as well
Dave