Re: how to burn iso to disk

Subject: Re: how to burn iso to disk
From: Scott R. Every (scott@emji.net)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 18:13:22 MDT

Interesting. I guess when you use a Mac to ftp all the files and THEN burn
a CD with ISO extensions, it is cretaing the ISO image and therfore does
NOT use the correct extensions. Does that sound reasonable?

I KNOW that d/l'ng YDL from the servers and burning a CD like this doesn't
work as I've tried it with 1.0...Are the image files always availble on
your site as I don't remember seeing them before...

What you are saying is that any image file created on linux using ISO can
be burned using toast. very cool! Now is there anything special that
needs to be done to make sure the image that's being created is ISO(I know
this is beyond the scope of the original discussion)

thanx

--On Fri, Sep 17, 1999 6:08 PM -0600 Dan Burcaw <dburcaw@terraplex.com>