Kerberos

Subject: Kerberos
From: Radar O'Reilly (nathan.willard@yale.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 21:59:00 MDT

I'm doing some testing, and I'd like to install server-side kerberos on my 7500
running CS 1.1 (I'm doing some testing of kerberized disk mounting using
netatalk). Has anyone yet tried to compile the MIT source for linux-ppc or
yellowdog in particular? There don't seem to be any binaries, and I'm getting
small (and seemingly insignificant) erros when I try to compile the source
myself.

Just wanted to see if anyone else had tried it.

Cheers,
Nathan

 __________/| Nathan "Radar" Willard MC '00 | "A Sucking Chest Wound is
(_|__|_____\|________ PO Box 203927 | nature's way of telling