Newbie network ?s

Subject: Newbie network ?s
From: John Olson! (jolson@nco.northfield.mn.us)
Date: Sun Sep 19 1999 - 14:59:21 MDT

hello all-
        I'm rather new at linux so if there is another place i should be
asking these questions please let me know.

How can i get my B&W G3 rev.b on our schools network using a DHCP
server? They give search domains and that's all, but i have the more
info from the MacOS TCP/IP control panel if needed.

Also how can i set up my host name. I cant' get one to stay no matter
what i change.

How can I mount my mac hardrive?

thanks in advance.

john

John Olson
jolson@nco.northfield.mn.us
olsonj@wartburg.edu

"I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him."

        - Booker T. Washington