Re: Apache server

Subject: Re: Apache server
From: David P. Riedel (driedel@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 06:31:21 MDT

simon,

i successfully built jserv for ydl 1.1 but there was 1 strange occurance in
the process.

i got the jserv 1.0 source from the apache website and put it on my linux
machine.

after running configure i found that the make file for the guts of jserv had
all its key statements commented out. i had to manually uncomment them and
add an include option for the apache headers to one of the statements in the
make file. after that it built as dso and installled.

once i got all the configure files set up properly, it runs fine.

dave riedel